Account Manager | NTS Optel
It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. Tackling complex challenges. Collaborating with colleagues all around the world. And achieving unique goals together. Accelerate with us!
NTS is a first-tier contract manufacturer that develops, produces and assembles complex (opto-) mechatronic systems and modules. At our specialized site, NTS Optel, we focus on design and assembly of custom opto-mechanics in the field of illumination, imaging, sensing, laser beam delivery and integrated nanostructure metrology solutions. We create customized solutions with high complexity and are active in the semicon, analytical, health and industrial market.
NTS Optel is a vertical integrated company where development and assembly are closely interconnected and consists of highly qualified Optical, Software, Electronics & Mechanical Engineers (Master, PhD), who are closely linked to our assembly team of qualified optical assembly engineers. Our cultural values are flexibility, drive, focus and collaboration.
As an Account Manager at NTS Optel you are responsible for managing and growing new and existing (international) strategic accounts. Your focus is to strengthen our position within the semiconductor, analytical equipment, healthcare and industrial markets in particular. You know how to bind these new customers to NTS Optel. The combination of long-term, intensive relationships with customers in combination with business development means that you can practice account management to the fullest extent. Developing a strategic partnership with your customers is necessary because you work closely together on the development of innovative, high-quality high-tech products. You therefore visit your customers frequently at their national and international locations. The location of this vacancy is Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
You are the counterpart of our customers where you are in the lead both in terms of content and commercially and (pro)actively think about solutions. During the development of the products, during transfer to serial production, but also for follow-up orders, you are the point of contact for your customers, you are the key contact in all communication between NTS Optel and the customers.
In this role you report to the Commercial Manager at NTS Optel in Nijmegen. As a team player, you help each other where necessary and possible and you are successful as a team.
- Responsible for managing the development and growth of strategic and international accounts;
- Identifying product developments desired by the account and translating these into opportunities for NTS Optel;
- Creating business opportunities by translating the NTS Optel value proposition and, where necessary, using the professional knowledge from the NTS Group to develop integrated solutions for the customer;
- Monitoring sales and margin targets for the short and medium term;
- Managing QLTC objectives per account with the internal organization;
- Actively involved and guiding calculation and project teams;
- Provide direction to the strategic and tactical policy for the branch and for NTS Group.
- A completed technical or commercial HBO education;
- You have experience in working with startups, scale ups and larger customer and strong affinity with product development;
- You have demonstrable a minimum of 5 years’ experience in account management/sales in a demanding high-tech environment;
- Naturally you have a sense of commerce and excellent communication skills;
- You are decisive, pragmatic, hands-on and decisive;
- In addition, you are analytically and organizationally strong, customer-oriented and very solution-oriented;
- You are willing to regularly travel to (inter)national customers;
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch, verbal and written.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent pension plan with PME;
- Mobility plan or Lease car
- Free fruit at work;
- Laptop and cell phone;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses through a fixed monthly allowance with a maximum of 50KM/single journey and a reimbursement of €0,21 per km;
- Personal growth and development opportunities through training and/or education;
- 27 vacation days and an additional 13 ADV days.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume.
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact Amruta Bhargava via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 – 19 40 85 44.
6534 AT Nijmegen