Chief Information Security Officer
It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. NTS Group is growing and looking for a Chief Information Security Officer to strengthen our team and work with us to achieve unique goals. Accelerate with us!
As Chief Information Security Officer, you define the information security policy, organize and manage the information security of NTS worldwide, in accordance with the needs and risk appetite of the organization as defined by the Management Board.
- Defining the information security policy, based on a risk management approach and taking into account the information security threat picture, trends and organizational needs;
- Setting up the information security organization, determining the necessary resources and deploying this on concrete security measures;
- Initiate and coordinate the implementation of information security for the entire organization and supervise it;
- Ensure an appropriate level of information security and information security behavior in the organization, based on the needs and risk appetite of the organization;
- Supervising external audits.
- As a Chief Information Security Officer, you know how to bring the right mix of strength and flexibility to every situation;
- You have the right professional knowledge and experience to take over the above mentioned responsibilities.
- You are analytically strong and know well by asking about the how and why. Based on your knowledge and experience, supported by laws and regulations and the ISO 27001 standard, you tackle issues decisively and you know how to enthuse and stimulate those involved to contribute to an information-secure environment;
- You are communicatively strong, in word and writing;
- Within our team, friendliness, collegiality and connection are central.
Knowledge and Skills
- A master’s degree in information technology, cybersecurity or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT and OT security, preferably in a high tech or semicon company.
- In-depth knowledge of security practices, standards and technologies, such as ISO 27001, NIST, and firewalls/intrusion detection systems.
- Experience with an external security team, SOC suppliers and managing security projects.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or GIAC are a plus.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 – 19 40 85 44
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume!
Disclaimer* – This position is not open for recruitment agencies. Acquisition/enquiries from agencies/recruitment partners for this role will not be appreciated.
5652 AM Eindhoven