CNC Turner Ultra-precision
What we do together is what makes us stronger. It’s our shared passion for technology. And jointly achieving unique goals. Do you want to work with a company that invests in people and modern machinery? Accelerate along with us!
Your workplace is in a modern high tech machine park. You want challenges in your work. You also certainly like variety by making unique products (single pieces and sometimes small series). Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then you will fit in seamlessly with our motto: “We continue where others stop!”.
Your tasks include:
- You are responsible for the last measurements of our ultra-precision products. Within a conditioned working area you make ultraprecision measurements (with help of Hembrug Microturn machines) to the accuracy of a micron. Detail work which makes the impossible possible.
- You are independently able to set up and program the machine using software.
- You can read drawings and work instructions well. You then make the fixture and confirm and check your tools, products and materials.
- You help to determine the machine conditions and you measure products in the meantime and when they are ready.
- You do (preventive) maintenance on the machine you are working with.
- You think along in the production process and propose possible improvements.
With your proactive and driven attitude, you would like to become part of our team! In addition to your motivated mentality, you have:
- A vocational educational degree (MBO) level 3 or 4.
- Experience as a CNC Turner or CNC Ultra-precision Turner is an advantage.
- You can work very accurately. This aspects really gives you the right energy!
- You are willing to work in two shifts.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
At NTS you work with others on products of the highest quality and accuracy. Your skills and professional know-how are decisive factors here. You machine high-precision components or polish a granite machine base into extremely smooth surfaces. You assemble an electron microscope in one of the world’s cleanest clean rooms. You and your colleagues make the impossible possible. Together you extend boundaries and exceed expectations. Day in, day out.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter). For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact HR, NTS Norma +3188 667 6500 or send an email to email@example.comApply directly
7554 TS Hengelo