CNC Turner Ultra-precision
What we do together is what makes us stronger. It’s our shared passion for technology. And jointly achieving unique goals. Do you want to work with a company that invests in people and modern machinery? Accelerate along with us!
As a CNC Turner (ultra-precision) your workplace is a modern machine park in a pleasant environment. You do not like simple work, but you want challenges in your work. You certainly like variety by making unique products (single pieces and sometimes small series). Do you recognize yourself in this? Then you fit in seamlessly with our motto: “We continue where others stop!”.
Your activities include:
• You are responsible for the latest dimensions of our ultra-precision products. You process the products down to the micron within a conditioned space. Real detail work that makes the impossible possible;
• You are independently able to set up the machine using tools and software controls (Fanuc, Siemens, etc.);
• You can read drawings and work instructions. You then make the fixture and attach and check tools, products and materials;
• You help determine the machining conditions and you measure products in the meantime and when they are ready.
With your proactive and driven attitude, you would like to become part of our team! In addition to your motivated mentality, you have:
- A vocational educational degree (MBO) level 3 or 4.
- Experience as a CNC Turner or CNC Ultra-precision Turner is an advantage.
- You can work very accurately. This aspects really gives you the right energy!
- You are willing to work in two shifts.
Your terms of employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company with a leading and respected position in the market. You can feel this immediately in the energetic atmosphere within our offices and production environments. We invest both in technology and in you as a future colleague!
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Excellent pension plan with PME;
- Free fruit at work;
- Competitive salary from €2.948,00 – €4.140,00
- Reimbursement of travel expenses through a fixed monthly allowance with a maximum of 50KM/single journey and a reimbursement of €0,21 per km;
- Personal growth and development opportunities through training and/or education;
- 27 vacation days and an additional 13 ADV days.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter). For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter Jelmer Cuppers on 06-21494902 or by email email@example.com
7554 TS Hengelo