It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. NTS Group is growing and looking for a Data Engineer to strengthen our team and work with us to achieve unique goals. Accelerate with us!
As a Data Engineer you are responsible for the development and maintenance of data infrastructure and systems, mainly for the purpose of data analysis and insights. You design, build, and optimize data pipelines to efficiently collect, store, and process large volumes of data. You collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Analysts to ensure data accessibility and reliability for analytical purposes. Your role focuses more on the technical aspects of data management and integration, but if needed you are able to work independently from business request to data presentation.
Data Pipeline Development
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable and robust data pipelines.
- Extracting data from various sources, transforming it into a suitable format, and loading it into data storage systems.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and ensuring data availability.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and advancements in data engineering techniques and technologies.
Data Integration and Transformation
- Developing strategies for data integration and consolidation from multiple systems and sources.
- Cleaning, transforming, and aggregating data to ensure consistency and usability.
- Performing data quality checks and implementing data validation processes.
- Designing and implementing data models and database schemas.
- Managing and optimizing database systems for efficient storage and retrieval of data.
- Monitoring database performance, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing optimizations.
Collaboration and Support
- Assist in setting up and organizing the structure, processes and governance of a company-wide data community across all sites.
- Setup guidelines for the whole data community and ensure it is adhered to.
- Working closely with Data Scientists and Data Analysts to provide them with access to relevant and reliable data.
- Assisting in troubleshooting data-related issues and providing technical support.
- Documenting data engineering processes, standards, and best practices.
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques.
- Presenting information and predictions through live dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Analytical personality
- Programming (Python / SQL, DAX) skills
- Knowledge of visualization tools
- Strong communication skills to work with business stakeholders
- Pro-active / entrepreneurial mindset
- Likes to work in a complex environment
- Language: Dutch or English
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact email@example.com or 06 – 19 40 85 44
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume!
Disclaimer* – This position is not open for recruitment agencies. Acquisition/enquiries from agencies/recruitment partners for this role will not be appreciated.
5652 AM Eindhoven