It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. NTS Group is growing and looking for a Financial Accountant to strengthen our team and work with us to achieve unique goals. Accelerate with us!
In this role, you are responsible for processing the financial documents relating to purchasing, sales, order projects and timesheets efficiently, accurately and on time. The projects at NTS are incredibly diverse, which makes this position fascinating, challenging and different every day.
- Financial documents such as purchase and sales invoices, expense claims, timesheets and bank paperwork are secure in your hands and you take care that they are handled correctly;
- Assisting with and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, and the monthly, quarterly and annual figures;
- Managing the accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers;
- Checking suspense accounts and balance sheet items;
- Preparing VAT returns, payments to our suppliers and financial statements;
- Improving our operational financial processes;
You have an important and responsible task within our organisation. You utilise your administrative and controlling work to support the senior financial accountant in charting the organisation’s financial course.
- Post-secondary education (MBO), preferably in Business Administration;
- Knowledge and experience in supporting financial administration tasks, although starters are also more than welcome to apply;
- You are accurate, committed, enjoy working in a team and bring a healthy dose of perseverance;
- Proficient in Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
Your colleagues within NTS work together on products of the highest quality and accuracy. You and your colleagues make the impossible possible, push boundaries together and exceed expectations.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter Ilona Voshaart via email@example.com or 06 – 27 25 64 27
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume!
5652 AM Eindhoven