Global Commercial Excellence Manager (GCEM)
Global Commercial Excellence Manager (GCEM)
It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. NTS Group is growing and looking for a Global Commercial Support Manager to strengthen our team and work with us to achieve unique goals. Accelerate with us!
The GCEM is responsible for supporting the global and local commercial organizations with the deployment of the commercial strategy and business development initiatives within NTS. The objective of these activities is enhanced effectiveness and efficiency of the commercial efforts. The GCEM supports the commercial and sales team across NTS which includes business development, key account & program managers and the marketing & communication team. The GCEM reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and is acting as his right hand.
The key responsibilities of the GCEM are:
- Market Intelligence – Gather relevant market intelligence about the market, customers and competitors and provide regular updates to help steering the board & the commercial teams ( (Key) Account Management, Business Development, Marketing & Communications).
- Sales analytics – Make sure management and the commercial teams have the relevant commercial data and support them in data driven decision making pre-defined KPI’s. Embed sales analytics and decision making in way of working and implement improvements.
- Sales and budget planning – Support this process by facilitating the annual sales & marketing plans cycle including sales budgets and profit & loss estimations.
- Way of Working – Development and implementation of policies, procedures, guidelines, tools and best practices for marketing and selling the services of NTS. This also includes continuous improvement programs. Onboard new joiners on NTS way of working.
- Prepare Strategic documents and reports – Support preparation of strategic documents related to NTS’ commercial strategy, business development and general commercial efforts. Prepare internal reports on status of commercial efforts.
- Business Owner CRM – Responsible for adoption, usage and improvement of the CRM system. Monitor and steer account teams to improve data quality and integrity of sales funnel.
- Key Account management – Support implementing and further professionalizing key account management at the top 3-7 key customers of NTS. This includes people development, professionalizing the Key Account approach to increase customer intimacy, dashboarding and developing develop commercial & technology roadmaps with customers.
- Sales communication – Together with the CCO, provide regular communication to the relevant stakeholders with regard to strategy, customers, processes, tools and best practices.
- University degree
- 5 years of experience in B2B technical sales and/or in commercial excellence making commercial teams more successful, preferable within High-tech manufacturing industry
- Strong on B2B sales (consultative selling) and process excellence. Understand long sales cycle in high-tech projects.
- Customer focus
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization
- Easy connecting and able to work in a matrix organization with hierarchical and functional reports
- Fluent in English
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company, which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
· Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
· A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
· Competitive salary;
· 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume! For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 – 19 40 85 44Apply directly
5652 AM Eindhoven