Global Program Manager
What we do together is what makes us stronger. NTS is growing! To support this growth and strengthen our presence in our global customer accounts, we are looking for a Global Program Manager.
We work with innovative customers on different locations in the world in the creation of leading edge New Product Class or Next-Generation technology. The success of such technological creation relies heavily on partners like NTS to provide expertise on system functional and performance design, technological knowhow and develop successful manufacturing strategies. With our global manufacturing footprint, we support to by innovation and accelerate time to market through the design, engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and testing across depending on our customers preferred global point of use and most optimal production location. To be successful in this mission – strategic alignment, internal coordination, and a unified approach is to achieve fast time to market and operational excellence across production sites with the goal to exceed our customer’s expectations.
Would you like to be responsible for optimizing the win-win situation for a customer and NTS with the purpose of developing and maintaining a long term profitable relationship? Are you experienced in defining customer programs and long term roadmap planning activities?
The Global Program Manager works closely together with our global customer, the Global Key Account team, technology experts and the Managing Directors of the different sites, to define and execute successful customer roadmap and programs. With a forward acting vision on Technology, Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain Management, you translate customer needs and ambitions in targets and define together with the sites the strategic roadmap and operational plans. Accelerate along with us!
- Working together with the customer and Global Account Team to define the customer Program inside NTS;
- Setting standards and facilitate support to sites in the management of QLTCS performance of all NTS operating companies and being the escalation point towards the customer and Global Account Manager for critical problems;
- Define and supervise the execution of roadmap workstreams; focus on realizing long term customer business success in close liaison with strategic roadmap setting;
- Initiating improvement programs including preventive or corrective actions to enhance operational performance and exceed customer expectations in the win-win partnership between the customer and NTS;
- Supporting the account plan translation of commercial targets to operational plans;
- Defining the customer program as part of longer term roadmap planning activities;
- Enabling cross-site synergetic collaboration across NTS global teams – utilizing specialist and site expertise along with technological insights to develop winning business case propositions for customers;
- Taking business case decisions (including project and life cycle business models) after consultation with the Steering Board, the Global Account Manager and the relevant operations directors;
- Monitoring the resolution of QLTCS gaps and supply chain optimizations using standardized report formats;
- Reporting the progress of the customer program to the NTS Group management and possibly the customer management making use of crisp and clear dashboards, templates and in-context presentations.
- Academic level; Degree in Business Administration or Engineering;
- At least 5 years of successful business or program management experience;
- At least 10 years of experience in the Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing Industry, both in development and in operations;
- Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes and technology such as EUV/DUV, I/E-beam, deposition, mechatronics and photonics/optical applications;
- Experienced in working across continents and time zones (particular with US/ASIA based customers);
- Combines strategic insight with result driven pragmatism;
- Drives customer satisfaction as the leading indicator for business results;
- Strong, proven track record in financial management (business cases, accounting);
- Commercial experience: listening, proposing, convincing, negotiating;
- Ability to handle large amounts of information and present (crisp and clear) conclusions effectively;
- Leader with personal effectiveness to deal with complex situations, uncertainty, and change;
- Motivates and develops team members;
- Good knowledge of English, verbal and written.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
You work in a high-tech environment where we create highly complex products and solutions. Of the highest accuracy and quality. You share the same ambition in your area of expertise. Your skills and expertise ensure that your colleagues can be successful. Whether in HR, finance or IT.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter).
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter via Ilona Voshaart via +31 (0)6-272 564 27 of mail naar email@example.com
5652 AM Eindhoven