Group Lead Development & Engineering
What we do together is what makes us stronger. NTS D&E develops parts, modules and sub-systems/functions, which are subsequently produced in one of the world-wide NTS production sites.
Flawless integration of development capabilities with production capabilities is what makes NTS stand out of the crowd. By doing so we meet and exceed the expectations of our customer base, which is mainly active in markets related to semiconductor production (machines) and analytical (electron microscopy, inspection tools etc.).
As D&E group leader, you manage all aspects related to your group making sure that you are able to deliver the right competences (qualitative and quantitative) at all times to support the growing and ever more complex project portfolio. Accelerate along with us!
- You are one of five group leaders within the Development and Engineering (D&E) department and report to the D&E manager in Eindhoven. Your main place of work is Nijmegen, with your colleagues stationed in Eindhoven and Hengelo;
- Leading a growing team (currently 19) of talented Mechatronics Engineers;
- Drawing up D&E plans with peers and overseeing their implementation by your group;
- You are responsible for the systematic development of engineering competences and contribute to the competence roadmap;
- Together with fellow group leaders and project managers, you ensure the optimal composition of the project teams;
- If necessary, you assist in acquiring work and projects;
- You identify, initiate, develop and implement improvements.
- Professional and intellectual aptitude at university level;
- Background in mechatronics and systems development, preferably in the Semicon and/or analytical market;
- You are an experienced and enterprising leader with the skills to manage competences and to oversee and further develop engineering teams;
- You have experience in stakeholder management and, in that role, have the ability to interlink the interests of commerce, financial results and excellent technical solutions;
- You possess outstanding problem-solving skills and are incisive in a high-information environment;
- Proficient (optionally non-native) in both Dutch and English;
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
No two days are the same when you work on unique, complex brain-teasers. On designing and improving groundbreaking products for our clients. You’re the one who works on technical developments and solutions on a daily basis. Together with your multidisciplinary team. You see opportunities in what appear to be impossibilities. Whether in the field of mechatronics, cleanliness, optics, mechanics or software. You’re expert in developing highly complex products for and with our clients. Your work has a real and concrete impact for your colleagues in production and assembly and, in particular, for our clients.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume.
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter Ilona Voshaart via email@example.com or 06 – 27 25 64 27Apply directly
6534 AT Nijmegen