HR Business Partner
It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. NTS Group is growing and looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to strengthen our team and work with us to achieve unique goals. Accelerate with us!
The position of HR business partner is a broad role that focuses on the well-being and growth of our people. You concern yourself with building and developing the organisation on a worldwide scale. To reach your targets, your entrepreneurial character and ideas are valued and indeed asked. Everyone in your HR team stands among the staff and alongside the managers. You consider and discuss organisational and personal leadership for professionals. You set up growth and learning strategies. You think about innovative recruitment strategies and how to take NTS further as an excellent employer. But above all else, our people are your main priority. As HR business partner and bridge builder, you have an essential operational, tactical and strategic role for our management and our staff. Are you ready to move forward with us?
As HR Business Partner you are:
- responsible for Site Eindhoven together with the other HR Business Partner and Senior Business Partner. You advise on matters when asked and when needed, and are mostly operationally/tactically responsible for drawing up and reaching organisational targets;
- part of the HR department at Site Eindhoven and contribute your ideas on how to improve HR at NTS both locally and globally;
- the first point of contact for HR questions from line managers and staff;
- a decision maker in the development and implementation of HR (sub)projects within the NTS organisation;
- jointly responsible for organising HR workshops or toolboxes.
- You have experience and affinity with helping managers and their teams to develop;
- You have demonstrable higher vocational/university (HBO/WO) knowledge and experience, and outstanding command of the Dutch and English language;
- Topics such as onboarding, absenteeism, labour law and learning & development are familiar territory for you;
- Your open attitude and good communication skills make you a worthy sparring partner and a competent coach for both managers and employees.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
Your colleagues within NTS work together on products of the highest quality and accuracy. You and your colleagues make the impossible possible, push boundaries together and exceed expectations. Our HR team, consisting of an HR director, HR Business partners, HR Officers, Compensation & Benefit specialist and Recruiters are ready every day to make the impossible possible.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter email@example.com or +31 0619 40 85 44
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume!Apply directly
5652 AM Eindhoven