Junior Project Leader
What we do together is what makes us strong. NTS Optel is part of the NTS Group and is a first-tier solutions provider that develops, assembles and tests complex optical, laser and opto-mechatronic tooling, systems and modules. We are focused on both one-off projects and repeat production. Our expertise is mainly in the application of lighting, sensor and imaging solutions as well as laser beam delivery.
NTS Optel is a vertical integration company where development and assembly are closely intertwined. Our Engineering department employs highly qualified optical, software electronics and mechanical engineers (Master or PhD level) who work closely with our assembly team of qualified opto-mechatronic assembly engineers. Our cultural values encompass flexibility, motivation, focus and collaboration.
To keep our growth on track, we are looking for a Junior Project Leader for our Development & Engineering team in Nijmegen.
Have you recently finished your studies and are you eager to contribute to the development of a fast-growing and unique organisation? Or are you already a bit further along in your career path and looking to take the next step towards project management?
As a Junior Project Manager, you will play a key role in providing technical support for projects within NTS Optel and in ensuring that your internal colleagues and your own portfolio of clients are all well organised.
We are happy to train you in everything you need to know to be a successful project leader!
- Together with operations management, you will be responsible for leading projects and ensuring quality, costs and delivery times;
- You will build solid relationships with your customers and be the first point of contact for the various projects under your charge;
- You will actively monitor the process in order to achieve your goals and will make adjustments in terms of functionality and performance if necessary.
- You will provide guidance during the design and implementation of our opto-mechatronic modules;
- You will work to continuously improve our standards and processes and we are keen to present you with challenges;
- You will take the lead when it comes to communication, reporting and any necessary administration.
- Your work ethic and critical thinking skills are at a higher professional level (Dutch HBO)
- You have a background in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, technical business administration or similar area;
- You have a natural ability to communicate effectively and appreciate a pragmatic, enterprising approach;
- You have good command of Dutch and English (spoken and written).
Ready to take on new challenges and make a real impact? At NTS, you will be contributing to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. The passion and drive we share for achieving the best innovative solutions for our customers gives us energy and strengthens our bond as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. Working together to accomplish this is very important to us. We rely on your knowledge and expertise. Your team player mentality is also equally important to us. Being there for your colleagues, learning from each other and helping each other. That is how we bring out the best in each other and guarantee the maximum results for our customers.
With your passionate expertise, affinity for the technical sector and team spirit, you will make a true impact at NTS.
Your colleagues at NTS work together on products at the highest levels of quality and accuracy. You and your colleagues will make the impossible possible, push boundaries together and exceed expectations. Every single day.
Your terms of employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company with a prominent and respected position in the market. You can sense that straight away from the energetic atmosphere in our offices and production environments. Everyone at NTS has a strong drive to be the best at what they do. We pay close attention to each and every employee and value a proactive attitude.
Our employees are pioneers. They are curious and proactive professionals who constantly strive to keep developing. And they are given the freedom to do so. We invest in technology as well as in our employees. Our client portfolio includes many renowned companies that operate on an international scale, making every assignment both challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge is coupled with terms of employment such as the following:
- An informal and cooperative working atmosphere;
- A modern working environment where we encourage each other to further our development;
- A competitive salary;
- 27 days of holiday leave plus 13 ADV days (reduction in working hours).
Working at NTS
At NTS, we do the impossible. The remarkable thing about the work we do is that it is truly unique and essential. We value our relationships, both as a supplier and an employer. This is also typical of our culture and atmosphere on the work floor. NTS achieves world-class results yet always maintains its no-nonsense mentality. Our friendly and personable working atmosphere is what sets us apart as an employer.
At NTS, we accelerate innovation. How do we do it? We use our technical expertise to provide A to Z solutions for (opto-) mechatronic systems and mechanical modules that enhance the technical innovations of our customers. We do this for customers who are active in the semi-conductor, health, analytical and optical industries. From the drawing board to the testing phase, NTS is engaged in the process. For us, Accelerating the Future also means striving for long-term relationships with our customers as well as our employees.
Please apply now by sending your CV (and cover letter if desired) using the application button below! For more information about this vacancy or our organisation, please contact our Recruiter Ilona Voshaart at +31(0)6-27256427 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply directly
6534 AT Nijmegen