Manufacturing Engineer Machining
It’s what we do together that makes us strong. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you are the critical link between the Customer/Project Team and Production. You are responsible for improving machines, tools and processes. This position requires working with many internal and external parties, so it is important to have good communication skills. Accelerate with us!
- You assess the manufacturability of products at both the quotation and order stages.
- You use your technical knowledge and advise the customer and internal organisation on manufacturability.
- You take a critical look at the process and determine the production strategy for manufacturing and convert this into a machining plan containing the required tasks and work instructions.
- You support production and the Production Manager during the manufacturing process.
- You perform cost monitoring of the quotation, pre- and post-calculation and cost development.
- You set priorities and are good at assessing what needs to be done today and what can wait until tomorrow.
- You have a completed technical higher professional or intermediate vocational education.
- You have an affinity with manufacturing technologies such as machining.
- Knowledge and experience of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma (Green belt), or willing to learn.
- You enjoy working on process improvement and taking on responsibility.
- You are enterprising and proactive and have strong analytical skills.
- You complete projects independently.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language. English and/or German is a plus.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
No two days are the same when you work on unique, complex brain-teasers. On designing and improving groundbreaking products for our clients. You’re the one who works on technical developments and solutions on a daily basis. Together with your multidisciplinary team. You see opportunities in what appear to be impossibilities. Whether in the field of mechatronics, cleanliness, optics, mechanics or software. You’re expert in developing highly complex products for and with our clients. Your work has a real and concrete impact for your colleagues in production and assembly and, in particular, for our clients.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter). For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact HR, NTS Norma +3188 667 6500 or send an email to email@example.comApply directly
7554 TS Hengelo