NPI Project Buyer
It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It is our shared passion for technology. We face complex challenges. And achieve unique goals together. Are you enthusiastic and driven? Are you passionate about Purchasing, and do you have experience in engineering? Accelerate with us!
As a Project Buyer, you are a vital link in (the start-up of) new projects. You know the ropes, understand exactly how things work in a project and in the supply chain, and oversee the chain. You know better than anyone else when to shift gears to best support the organisation. In this dynamic role, you represent the purchasing division for NPI (New Product Introduction) projects. You are responsible within the project for all purchasing activities carried out by yourself and, in many cases, by other buyers. The daily activities and responsibilities of this dynamic and challenging position include the following:
- You are part of different project teams from various disciplines.
- You help make decisions in the purchasing/making process.
- You conduct an analysis with the Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) to determine the products’ risk profile.
- You select suppliers in collaboration with the SQE and the Tactical Buyers for the projects with an increased risk profile.
- You enrich the ERP system with the necessary and required data.
- You purchase the parts from the suppliers you selected in collaboration with the SQE.
- You monitor and follow up on purchase orders to be placed and those placed for your assigned projects. An Operational Project Buyer will carry out this work.
- You coordinate and supervise the timely and complete handover from project to series for purchased parts in collaboration with the product owner, planning departments and buyers.
This position includes a lot of freedom, variety and responsibility. In addition to your ambitious and results-oriented attitude, you have:
- Completed a higher professional education in Technical Business Administration.
- At least five years of purchasing experience in the technical sector, of which at least two years for various projects (preferably in mechanical and/or mechatronic-oriented projects).
- NEVI 2 or equivalent training.
- Experience with Early Supplier Involvement, Cost of Goods etc.
- Experience with various projects.
- Experience with ERP systems and knowledge of ERP-LN is a plus.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
You’re proud of the products we supply to our clients around the world. You supply products to various markets. We always aim for an optimal, efficient flow of goods. We do the purchasing, plan all our processes in great detail and guarantee our delivery.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
7554 TS Hengelo