It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. Our warehouse organisation is growing, because of which NTS Mechatronics is looking for an Order Picker to strengthen our team and work with us to achieve unique goals. If you are precise and quality-oriented: accelerate with us!
- As an Order Picker, you will pick and prepare orders for internal production
- You will pick the products and parts specified on a list generated by the ERP system (Navision) from the warehouse, either on a pallet truck, stacker or forklift truck
- You will check whether the correct products have been supplied and allocate the appropriate order numbers and material codes to materials and parts
- You will also pack and unpack fragile materials and parts (into and from boxes, crates or cases)
- You will identify parts shortages and resolve them with others
- have an LBO (lower vocational education) or MBO (intermediate vocational education) qualification
- have relevant work experience in a similar position
- be a proactive go-getter
- work precisely
- not have a nine-to-five mentality, despite working day shifts!
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
At NTS you work with others on products of the highest quality and accuracy. Your skills and professional know-how are decisive factors here. You machine high-precision components or polish a granite machine base into extremely smooth surfaces. You assemble an electron microscope in one of the world’s cleanest clean rooms. You and your colleagues make the impossible possible. Together you extend boundaries and exceed expectations. Day in, day out.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter). For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter Pepijn Holla, +31 6 11422490Apply directly
5652 AM Eindhoven