Process Controller Metrological Department
It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It is our shared passion for technology. We face complex challenges. Do you enjoy working independently and know how to convince colleagues? Do you want to be involved in improving and optimising processes? Then we have the perfect challenge for you! Accelerate with us!
- During your in-process walk-around rounds, you check processes and work of others on a random basis. This allows you to identify deviations and imperfections at an early stage. with the 5xwhy method you find out the root cause and register it.
- You perform FAI measurements and record findings.
- You participate in quality consultations with involved parties and Quality officers.
- You check completeness of documentation for the outsourced work and you check products for imperfections.
- You give solicited and unsolicited advice.
- A completed intermediate vocational level 3 or 4 education. (Specialisation in machining or mechanical engineering is a plus).
- At least 8 years of experience in machining.
- You have affinity with production processes and understand how they work.
- You are a strong personality, with excellent Dutch and English communication skills and you are customer-friendly.
- You are well versed in the use of computers / IT.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
At NTS you work with others on products of the highest quality and accuracy. Your skills and professional know-how are decisive factors here. You machine high-precision components or polish a granite machine base into extremely smooth surfaces. You assemble an electron microscope in one of the world’s cleanest clean rooms. You and your colleagues make the impossible possible. Together you extend boundaries and exceed expectations. Day in, day out.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter). For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter Kaneesha Visscher, +31 6 25 22 62 18 or email@example.com.
7554 TS Hengelo