It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. NTS Mechatronics is growing and looking for a Production Engineer to strengthen our team and work with us to achieve unique goals. If you have the ability to arrange the production processes necessary for our projects, like a challenge and have an eye for detail: accelerate with us!
NTS Mechatronics is looking for a Production Engineer, a professional with a passion for technology. You will ensure that products are manufactured properly and develop an in-depth knowledge of them: their functionality and feasibility for manufacturing and assembly. To achieve this, you will be closely involved in the product development phase in projects. You will troubleshoot during series production and continually improve processes.
- You will ensure that the production process is reliable and in line with customer specifications in order to achieve a high-quality product as efficiently as possible. You will also continually optimise the efficiency, stability and quality of the production process
- In later phases, you will map the knowledge gained in terms of changes to be made to Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and any quality issues. You will also design the assembly process, which will include workplace layout, goods flow and ERP design, such as the Bill of Material (BOM) structure and routings
- You will initiate and implement improvements in the design and/or assembly process with the object of achieving efficiency and quality improvements
- You will liaise between customers, colleagues and suppliers about every technology-related aspect of your portfolio
- You will determine which specific test resources are needed for product validation and write change proposals designed to improve the manufacturability of the product
Job requirements You will:
- have an MBO (intermediate vocational education) or HBO (higher professional education) technical qualification (Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering)
- have a minimum of three years’ work experience in a similar, mechatronics-related position
- preferably have a Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt qualification and/or experience
- have an extensive knowledge of assembly and manufacturing processes
- have a knowledge of quality assurance, FMEA, the 8D method and MRP
- be able to express your views clearly and persuasively
- be able to build a network and approach the appropriate people
- be analytically strong, proactive, customer-aware and results-oriented
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
At NTS you work with others on products of the highest quality and accuracy. Your skills and professional know-how are decisive factors here. You machine high-precision components or polish a granite machine base into extremely smooth surfaces. You assemble an electron microscope in one of the world’s cleanest clean rooms. You and your colleagues make the impossible possible. Together you extend boundaries and exceed expectations. Day in, day out.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter). For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter Pepijn Holla, +31 6 11422490Apply directly
5652 AM Eindhoven