It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. NTS Group is growing and looking for a QESH Manager to strengthen our team and work with us to achieve unique goals. Accelerate with us!
The QESH Manager formulates, oversees, and manages systems and processes pertaining to quality assurance, environmental management, occupational health, and safety, ensuring compliance and fostering continuous improvement. Collaborating with the COO, local QESH managers, manufacturing sites, supply chain, and stakeholders, the QESH Manager contributes to achieving distinct QESH and compliance goals at NTS.
Directly reporting to the COO adds a layer of accountability.
Establishing the company’s QESH policy as part of the business strategy. Organizes the coherence between different aspects in a (very) complex environment.
- Monitors (international) developments in legislation and regulations and uses these as input for the QESH policy.
- Translates, develops, implements and monitors the integral quality system within the matrix.
- Monitors the execution.
- Promotes the correct application of environmental and safety regulations.
- Makes plans for continuously improving the QESH requirements to standards and ensures correct application.
- Prioritizes audits and other investigations and ensures their implementation.
- Responsible for setting up and implementing procedures, instructions and external certification.
- Set up the information structure and ensure local application.
- Leads cross-site meetings.
- Initiates concrete improvement opportunities in the design of the primary and supporting processes.
- Advises MDs, among others, on considering, initiating and implementing QESH programs.
- Supports the execution of the programs.
- Creates best practices and shares lessons learned.
- Consolidates local QESH information and creates global reports.
- Have structural and ad-hoc QESH studies carried out.
- Based on the (audit) results and evaluations, you prepare policy memoranda and progress reports regarding the introduction, maintenance and improvement of QESH systems.
- Represents the organization in various internal and external committees, working and project groups.
Works in accordance with environmental and safety regulations.
Implementation of CSRD is one of pivotal projects for 2024.
- You have completed an education at HBO level in a business or technical field.
- Around 10 years of work experience in a comparable role within a Hi-Tech organization.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in QESH and compliance, aware of various quality standards and systems such as ISO, product compliance and you have the knowledge to carry out internal audits.
- QESH diploma (HVK) is a clear advantage.
- Have knowledge of Dutch/European QESH standards/legislation
- You are a self-starter, highly organized, a conceptual thinker and passionate about building structure and processes in QESH and compliance.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Easy connecting and able to work in a matrix organization with hierarchical and functional reports.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent pension plan with PME;
- Free fruit at work;
- Laptop and cell phone;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses through a fixed monthly allowance with a maximum of 50KM/single journey and a reimbursement of €0,21 per km;
- Personal growth and development opportunities through training and/or education;
- 27 vacation days and an additional 13 ADV days.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume! For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact email@example.com or 06 – 19 40 85 44Apply directly
5652 AM Eindhoven