Sales Manager | NTS Norma Hengelo
What we do together is what makes us stronger. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. Taking on complex challenges. By liaising with colleagues around the world. And jointly achieving unique goals. Accelerate along with us!
As a Sales Manager at NTS Norma you are responsible for managing and growing existing (international) strategic accounts. Both the long-term development of the business with existing customers and connecting and strengthening the relationship with new customers. Developing a strategic partnership with your customers is necessary because you work together on the development of innovative, high-quality high-tech products. You are a discussion partner for these customers, where you are in the lead both in terms of content and commercially and (pro)actively think about solutions. In this role you report to the Managing Director of NTS Norma (Hengelo) and you are part of the Management Team of Hengelo. As a team player, you help each other where possible and strive for joint success.
Your other duties include:
• Managing the Sales team in Hengelo (approximately 10 FTE), including Product Managers;
• Managing the development and growth of strategic and international accounts with a focus on CoG roadmaps;
• Identifying desired product developments for the accounts and translating these into opportunities for NTS Norma;
• Managing QLTC objectives per account with the internal organization;
• Provide direction to the strategic and tactical policy for the branch and for NTS Group with the sales team.
In this position you have a lot of freedom, variety and responsibility. In addition to your ambitious and results-oriented attitude, you have:
• A completed technical HBO/WO education, preferably in a technical direction, is a requirement for this job;
• You preferably have experience in the machining or metal industry and affinity with product development;
• You have 5 years as manager of a Sales Team, preferably in a high-tech environment (semicon industry is an advantage);
• You can express yourself excellently in Dutch and English.
Your terms of employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company with a leading and respected position in the market. You can feel this immediately in the energetic atmosphere within our offices and production environments. We invest both in technology and in you as a future colleague!
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Excellent pension plan with PME;
- Free fruit at work;
- Competitive salary from €5693 to €9380;
- Laptop and cell phone
- Lease car
- Reimbursement of travel expenses through a fixed monthly allowance with a maximum of 50KM/single journey and a reimbursement of €0,21 per km;
- Personal growth and development opportunities through training and/or education;
- 27 vacation days and an additional 13 ADV days.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter). For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter Jelmer Cuppers on 06-21494902 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
7554 TS Hengelo