Senior Project Manager Development & Engineering
What we do together is what makes us stronger. Project management is key in the delivery to our customers. You act as a conductor would do to his musicians, to make sure one beautiful piece of music is produced together. The Senior Project Manager is involved in all stages from initiation and quotation until the very moment the new product is verified and released for volume. Accelerate along with us!
- Project Management is involved from the very first phase of initiation. The triangle account management, system architect and project management is key in this phase. Where account management takes lead in the commercial interests and system architect takes care of the technical solution, your role as senior project manager is to develop a realistic plan and estimation to realise the solution. Do the requirements and expectations of the customers match our architects solution? Is our commitment realistic? What implications will our promises and commitments have for the remainder of the project and budget? You create the base for a successful execution of the project in this phase;
- You start a new project team after this quotation phase has been finalized. This team combines knowledge from the entire NTS organization to gain the most optimal service to the customer. A typical project within NTS have a duration of about 6 months for a small project to more then 2 years for bigger, more complex product development projects. The project teams you work with consists of about 15 FTE multidisciplinary professionals. NTS has all aspects of delivery in the own organization, ranging from architecture to engineering and (small serial) production. Your lead reaches from initiation to hand over to Operations for volume production;
- The project team sets up a project plan and defines reachable targets under your lead. You manage the process to meet the agreed targets (quality, budget, planning). It goes without saying that you strive for continuous improvement in project management and customer satisfaction;
- Your projects end with a successful proto phase and passed 0-series, resulting in small volume production or a successful verification of a one off product. You hand-over the project to NTS’ factories, guaranteeing a long relationship with the customer and NTS.
- You combine a strong personality with a thorough technical background;
- More than 10 years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Your personality, the most important aspect at the end of the day. You are a true senior project manager: you get things done. By setting goals, securing progress, keeping an eye on budget, managing (and mitigating) risks and regular quality checks, you guarantee the progress of your projects;
- The art of managing stakeholders fits like a glove, because of your strong communicative skillset. These stakeholders are not only located at customers, the project team you manage benefits from your skillset too. Your calmness and overview allows you to manage several (complex) projects in parallel. Result is important, but the quality of the result is even more important. Being pragmatic and venturous brings you and your team the results you want.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
Development & Engineering
No two days are the same when you work on unique, complex projects. On designing and improving groundbreaking products for our clients. You’re the one who works on technical developments and solutions on a daily basis. Together with your multidisciplinary team. You see opportunities in what appear to be impossibilities. Whether in the field of mechatronics, cleanliness, optics, mechanics or software. You’re expert in developing highly complex products for and with our clients. Your work has a real and concrete impact for your colleagues in production and assembly and, in particular, for our clients.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter).
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our Recruiter Ilona Voshaart via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 – 27 25 64 27Apply directly
5652 AM Eindhoven