It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It is our shared passion for technology. We face complex challenges. And achieve unique goals together. Are you enthusiastic and driven? Are you passionate about purchasing, and do you have an analytical mind? Accelerate with us!
As a Tactical Buyer, you are responsible for procuring products and services. Given your expertise, you select and qualify the right suppliers like no other. The daily activities and responsibilities of this dynamic and challenging position include the following:
- You work on drafting procurement contracts, placing and following up procurement orders and managing supplies and your supplier contacts. With your negotiating skills, you ensure the best prices and conditions, and maintain the right quality!
- As a Tactical Buyer, you work closely with your colleagues from the facilities department and the representatives of our company’s various departments. There may also be a project-based approach where you play the role of project buyer.
- As Norma Drachten is part of the NTS Group, you also contribute at group level to group-wide procurement processes and possible improvement processes.
- Moreover, we expect you to advise the organisation on alternative suppliers or (out-of-the-box) solutions and cost reduction opportunities.
- This position involves a lot of freedom, variety, and responsibility and you report to the Purchasing Manager.
The Tactical Buyer we are looking for has an analytical mind, seeks independence and enjoys a wide range of responsibilities. As a Tactical Buyer, you know the ropes and understand better than anyone when to shift gears to support the organisation with a focus on procurement-related aspects. You have experience in selecting and qualifying suppliers. In addition, you maintain excellent relationships with suppliers.
You have an assertive personality and excellent communication skills. You are intelligent, ambitious and results-oriented. You are also a team player and a solid negotiator. You are fluent in Dutch and English; German is a plus. In addition to your ambitious and results-oriented attitude, you have:
- A relevant higher professional education, e.g. Facility Services/(Technical) Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum four years of tactical purchasing experience in the technical (manufacturing) industry.
- NEVI 2 or equivalent training.
- Experience in working with cross-site (purchasing) departments is a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems and knowledge of ERP-PdC is a plus.
Ready to be challenged and really make an impact? At NTS you contribute to a more sustainable, healthier and future-proof world. Our shared passion and drive to devise the best innovative solutions for our clients energizes us and unites us as a company.
Creating, connecting and innovating together. It’s very important for us to do this together. We have confidence in your knowledge and expertise. However, your team spirit is just as important to us. Being there for your colleagues and learning from each other and helping each other. This enables us to bring out the best in each other and to guarantee the best results for our clients.
Your passion-driven expertise, affinity with the technical sector and team spirit will really make an impact at NTS.
You’re proud of the products we supply to our clients around the world. You supply products to various markets. We always aim for an optimal, efficient flow of goods. We do the purchasing, plan all our processes in great detail and guarantee our delivery.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
- Competitive salary;
- 27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
Apply now! Click on the application button and send your resume (and potential motivation letter). For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact HR, NTS Norma +3188 667 6500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9203 ZN Drachten