It’s what we do together that makes us strong. It’s our shared passion for technology. It’s how we build successful customer relationships. Tackling complex challenges. Collaborating with colleagues all around the world. And achieving unique goals together. Accelerate with us!
As a Senior Account Manager, you will work closely with the business group Manager and Sales team to maintain and develop the ASML account. You are responsible for developing the account processes and improving them for the Semicon Business Unit.
1. Account Management Excellence:
Develop and execute comprehensive key account analyses and strategic plans tailored to our clients’ needs. Create bi-monthly account reports to provide valuable insights and identify growth opportunities. Continuously adapt and refine account plans to navigate evolving market dynamics. Achieve and exceed commercial objectives and targets, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
2. Strategic Engagement:
Collaborate closely with ASML, our key account, to understand their needs and expectations. Manage new product introductions (NPIs) effectively while maintaining existing business relationships. Strive for a balanced 60/40% split between NPIs and existing business, ensuring growth and stability.
3. Business Acumen:
Leverage your business administration background and broader perspective, particularly in technical business administration, to provide holistic solutions. Navigate the intricacies of the semiconductor market, demonstrating your in-depth industry knowledge.
4. Challenge and Innovation:
Embrace the challenge of engaging with ASML contacts at all levels. Deliver continuous, high-quality content and insights to clients. Work in a data-driven manner, utilizing analytics and market trends to drive informed decisions. Foster and strengthen client relationships, positioning yourself as a trusted advisor. Actively contribute to process improvements and innovations, going beyond the role of a standard salesperson.
5. Initiative and Leadership:
Take the lead on several ongoing initiatives aimed at achieving comprehensive improvements. Stay well-informed about industry trends and company developments. Drive initiatives independently, including larger business cases, by leveraging your prior operational experience.
- Develop key account analyses and provide direction into the global strategic plans.
- Prepare a bi-monthly account report.
- Achieve established commercial goals and targets.
- Proactively monitor and analyse market trends and developments, taking proactive actions.
- Address business issues and advise clients on potential solutions.
- Collaborate with the Global Account manager and site Business manager to identify and act on developments.
- Manage the portfolio
- Create wining proposals together with the projects teams
- Continuous improvement initiatives
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of documented successful commercial experience.
- Proven track record in managing development projects.
- Experience in the supply industry is a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English (knowledge of German is a plus) in both written and spoken communication.
- A genuine interest in technology and a strong technical affinity.
- In-depth knowledge of strategic account management.
- Presentable and professional appearance.
- Possess a strategic mindset, capable of seeing the big picture while focusing on details.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Customer-centric approach, with the ability to understand and empathize with customer needs.
- Demonstrated innovation and creativity in driving new business development.
- Active networking ability to build and maintain valuable relationships.
- Strong listening skills, enabling effective problem-solving and decision-making.
Your Terms of Employment
Working at NTS means working in a successful and dynamic high-tech company which has a leading and much respected market position. You can tell immediately from the dynamic atmosphere in our offices and production environment. Everyone at NTS is driven to be the best at what they do. We recognize and pay attention to every employee and proactiveness is highly valued.
Our employees are pioneers. Inquisitive and proactive professionals who wish to continue to develop. We make this possible. We invest in technology and in our employees. Since our customer portfolio includes a large number of leading international companies, every assignment is challenging and innovative.
Your unique challenge at NTS includes at least the following conditions:
Informal and friendly working atmosphere;
A modern work environment where we encourage each other to flourish;
27 days holiday plus 13 free days resulting from the reduction in working hours scheme.
Working at NTS
At NTS we make “the impossible”. What’s special about our work is that our products are really unique and indispensable. We attach a great deal of importance to our contacts, both as supplier and employer. This characterizes our work culture and atmosphere. NTS achieves world-class results while always maintaining its no-nonsense attitude. The friendly and personal working atmosphere is what sets us apart as employer.
We accelerate innovation at NTS. How do we do this? With our technical expertise we provide (opto)mechatronic systems and mechanical modules from A to Z, thus improving our clients’ technical innovations. We do this for clients who are active in the semiconductor, health, analytical and optical industries. NTS is involved throughout the process, from the drawing-board to the test phase. For us, “Accelerating the Future” also means that we strive for long-term relationships with both our clients and employees.
For more information about the vacancy or about our organization, please contact our HR Business Partner Tim Verbeek via Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org
5652 AM Eindhoven